– A personal digital account for each student
– Wifi throughout the premises
The premises of the Centre Sèvres are accessible to people with reduced mobility, an accessibility advisor is available to students at the time of their registration, whose role it is to identify and implement any particular measures that may be necessary.
Social and environmental responsiblity
The Centre Sèvres is committed to social and environmental responsibility in the development of its campus, following guidelines established nationally in France and also by the International Federation of Catholic Universities (FIUC).
Church of Saint Ignace
The church of Saint-Ignace, adjacent to the Centre Sèvres, provides a space for prayer and celebration. Throughout the year, a team organises spiritual and liturgical events.
- A quiet courtyard with trees
- A modern and well-equipped catering area
- Numerous special events: exhibitions, student gatherings and outings…
The Centre Sèvres offers for hire:
- Fifteen classrooms including an auditorium of 250 seats
- Multimedia equipment
- Technical team on site
- Rental from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 10pm
- Very attractive rates